[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Codde Of Ethics (sic)

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 00:24:59 GMT

The Great Dane Club of America had a Code of Ethics, back in the early 1=
970's, that ONLY addressed what color could be bred to what color.  I al=
ways thought that odd.  The word, ethics, doesn't seem to fit, in this c=
ase, IMHO.  What is funny, to me...and lots of things are funny to me, i=
s that today I see they breed any color to any color and I fail to see h=
ow it has harmed the breed.  =

If I remember correctly, the GSDCA had a pretty good code back in those =
days.  Maybe it is still the same, I don't know, as it does not apply to=
 me.

Paula, 105 days and counting

From: "fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Codde Of Ethics
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 19:47:02 -0400

Hi All;
Read your post Molly about the CKC. Many Clubs, including my AB Club hav=
e a Code of Ethics for members, which states they
can not sell to retail, or labs. Wouldn't it be nice if your Parent Club=
 had this? If they did, Mr. Hunte would not have qualified for =

membership. I think this is even better than AKC having it.

Cathy
Kelstar

 Why suffer with Acne? Click to heal & prevent acne.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/Ioyw6i4t8k8p23Ds28cM2SBc8=
4AixK6E3ewlWXHTCjsH6DwQMkt4Dc/