[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Clubs/WDA Board

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mrstitanium@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:51:39 +0000

Have you ever seen the PC Nominating Committee nominate more than one person
for a position?????  Like the PC, members can run by petition.  Folks have
already expressed their intention to run in several of those uncontested races.
 What is the problem?
Apparently you don't know the folks running.  The name Mesdag is synonomous
with working dogs for multiple generations.  All the folks running are MEMBERS
of the WDA by choice.  Just because you don't kow these folks doesn't give you
free rein to question their qualifications unless you are in the WDA and
voting!  And since when do folks get "paid" to serve on a Board?  In fact, it
usually costs them money.

Why do folks have to attack others when they don't know all the facts???  Is it
another case of spouting off because someone else did?????

I'm going back to work!

Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com
Home of Ch Firedog, Ch Cookie, Ch Flair, BIS/BISS Ch Yancy, Ch Flash, and Lil'
Miss Dancer!! Website updated 11/04