[ SHOWGSD-L ] Closing date for submitting Dual Award information

  • From: Amber Turley <act148@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 09:22:52 -0400

If you are eligible for the GSDCA Dual Award, or the Dual Award Excellent you
must have your information to me no later than July 31, 2013.
Dual Award requirements are an AKC Champion title, and an AKC performance
title. Performance is any AKC obedience title, i.e., CD, CDX, UD, TD, Agility
or Obedience Trial Championship, or one of the AKC Herding titles; as well as
any recognized World Union performance titles. The owner must be a member of
the GSDCA. There will be a charge for co-owners to purchase a dual award plaque
provided that they are members of the GSDCA. The same owner need not own the
dog when both titles are earned, effective the year beginning August 1, 2011 –
July 31, 2012.

Dual Award Excellent requirements are the same as for a Dual Award with the
addition of OFA, OVC or "a" stamp for hips and elbows and a TC from the GSDCA.

Please send copies of the above information, a mailing address, (no P.O. Box
address), to me via email or USPS and the plaques will be ordered and sent to
your home.

Your dog's name will appear in the Review, the National catalogue, and be
announced at the National member meeting.  So please get this information to me
so that I don't miss any of these wonderful dogs.  Any information that reaches
me after July 31st will be placed on next years listings.

Amber Conti Turley
act148@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
8083 Mill Street
Girard,PA 16417