[ SHOWGSD-L ] Cleaner version<>How to Spay and Neuter HSUS.. VERY Important

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: DA LIST <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:12:33 -0800

Some added links if the attachments fall through cyberspace:

http://adoa.org/documents/cover_letter_irs_fraud_division.doc

http://adoa.org/documents/overview_summary_excessive_lobbying.doc

AND
so it doesn't get lost in the instructions... the following is a VERY
important step:
Very important step:

Bring along a small envelope addressed to Frank Losey, 2029 Tampa
Blvd, Navarre, FL 32566, insert your mail receipts (the green portion)
and mail those to Frank right while you're there at the post office.
THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SEND YOUR
RECEIPTS TO FRANK; they will be used in a subsequent effort in January
and Frank needs them ALL!!!

Forwarded:

Dear Trusted Friends,

As many of you know, HSUS has created a firestorm of activity
nationwide, striving to eliminate our rights to own and enjoy animals,
raise animals for food sources, and participate in wildlife management
practices such as hunting, fishing and trapping. They are targeting
animals used in research as well as sports, entertainment and as the
family pet. They are a runaway train set to destroy agriculture,
sports, wildlife management and the owning of pets as we know it. The
unknowing public is contributing heavily to their coffers, thinking
they are "helping the poor animals" when in fact they are feeding the
piranhas that are eating away at animal ownership, use and enjoyment.

Recently, a ballot initiative was filed in Missouri against our dog
breeding industry. Called the "Puppymill Cruelty Protection Act", the
measure does anything but protect animals. It virtually eliminates our
freedom of choice to participate in the free enterprise system and
enjoy animals, regardless of the state-of-the-art care they receive.
Although the HSUS has targeted other states regarding agriculture  and
hunting interests, this is the first ballot initiative aimed
specifically at dog owners and breeders. Missouri has been extremely
strong in killing their proposed legislation at the state capitol
since the early 1990's, and because of that, they are planning to sway
the public to vote for their measure in the November 2010 general
election. They will stop at nothing to reach their goal.

They have awakened a sleeping giant and we are fighting back! The
agriculture groups in Missouri have come together in a massive
coalition to fight their proposal and have held numerous meetings to
plan strategy. Our organization, MoFed (Missouri Federation of Animal
Owners) has formed a PAC (Political Action Committee) to raise funds
to fight the ballot initiative put forth by HSUS.

What can you do? Your state and interests may very well be next. We
are asking for your help.

We are asking you and your circle of  friends to follow the steps
below explicitly. By bombarding the IRS with letters and our elected
officials with e-mails, we will call attention to the arrogant
practices of the HSUS. We MUST fight back NOW or our battles may be
over. It's time we stand up in unison and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!"
We refuse to let those who are guided by misinformation and the lust
for power take over our agriculture, wildlife management and ownership
and enjoyment of animals.

Won't you join with us in our fight to take back our leadership role
in animal care and well-being? Each letter and e-mail will make a
difference. Enough letters and e-mails may very well show that David
can defeat Goliath when he is armed with facts and sheer determination!

Frank Losey and Karen Strange

HOW TO SPAY AND NEUTER  THE HSUS!
(A ?STRATEGIC PLAN?)

REFLECTIVE THOUGHTS: The IRS and the Tax Code ?DID IN? Al Capone.  If
the HSUS has played ?fast and loose? with the Tax Code limitations on
lobbying by a public charity, such careless arrogance could ?bite? the
HSUS!  Wouldn?t it be a ?SHAME? if the IRS and a growing number of
Members of Congress began associating the catch-phrase of ?TAX CHEAT?
with the HSUS!?!?!?!?!

ULTIMATE GOAL OF STRATEGIC PLAN:  IRS REVOCATION AND WITHDRAWAL OF THE
TAX-EXEMPT, PUBLIC CHARITY STATUS OF THE HSUS.

PREPARATORY GOAL:  CREATE A TIMED AND ORECHESTRATED ?FLURRY? OF
REQUESTS FOR THE IRS TO INVESTIGATE ALLEGED EXCESSIVE AND UNDER-
REPORTED ?LOBBYNG ACTIVITES OF THE HSUS.

MEANS TO ACHIEVE ULTIMATE GOAL:

STEP 1:   MOTIVATE SEVERAL THOUSAND RESPONSIBLE BREEDERS; MEMBERS OF
THE AGRICULTURE COMMUNITY; AND EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, RELATIVES AND
FRIENDS OF BREEDERS AND MEMBERS OF THE AGRICULTURE COMMUNITY FROM ALL
OVER THE U.S. TO SEND LETTERS, BY CERTIFED MAIL, TO THE IRS TAX FRAUD
OFFICE, AND REQUEST THE IRS TO INVESTIGATE  THE  HSUS ?LOBBYING
ACTIVITIES.?

STEP 2: EITHER SCAN AND E-MAIL A COPY OF THE U.S. POSTAL CERTIFED MAIL
RECEIPT FOR THE LETTER SENT TO THE IRS TAX FRAUD OFFICE TO
f.losey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
, OR  mail copies to FRANK LOSEY, 2029 TAMPA BLVD., NAVARRE, FL
32566.  (Temporary Holiday Address.)

STEP 3: MOTIVATE THOSE SAME SEVERAL THOUSAND RESPONSIBLE BREEDERS;
MEMBERS OF THE AGRICULTURE COMMUNITY; AND EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS,
RELATIVES AND FRIENDS OF BREEDERS AND MEMBERS OF THE AGRICULTURE
COMMUNITY FROM ALL OVER THE U.S. TO SEND E-MAILS TO THEIR TWO U.S.
SENATORS AND TO THEIR RESPECTIVE U. S. REPRESENTATIVE BETWEEN
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS DAY.  (See Boilerplate E-Mail.)

  STEP 4:  FRANK LOSEY WILL ?FOLLOW-UP? TO APPROPRIATE OFFICES WITHIN
THE DEPARTMENT  OF THE TREASURY WITH THE ?PAPER  TRAIL? OF  THOUSANDS
OF LETTERS MAILED TO THE IRS TO INCREASE THE PRESSURE ON THE IRS TO
INVESTIGATE WHETHER THE HSUS HAS JEOPARDIZED ITS TAX-EXEMPT, PUBLIC
CHARITY STATUS BECAUSE OF ?TOO MUCH LOBBYING ACTIVITY.?

BACKGROUND OF STRATEGIC PLAN:

·         I have worked in Washington DC as a Registered Lobbyist for
nearly 20 years, and am familiar with ?Lobbying Rules,? and how
?Lobbying? is effectively and successfully done directly, indirectly,
casually, and very, very subtly.  HSUS has mastered the ?Art of
Lobbying.?  That is why ?using their own words? may be the most
unexpected and successful way to derail the ?HSUS Freight Train of
Destruction.?

·         I respectfully believe that responsible breeders throughout
the U.S. do not have the financial wherewithal to counter and go
against the well-financed and sophisticated ?Lobbying Machine? of the
HSUS.  That is why breeders and all others with a vested interest need
to be ?creative? and go after the Achilles? Heel of the HSUS - - its
arrogant and blatant ?lobbying activities.?

·         For the last 18 months, I have downloaded ?smoking gun?
documents from the HSUS Website - - every one of the referenced
documents and quotes in the Overview Summary were found on the HSUS
Website, and they are now part of my 300+ page ?Master File.?

·         My trial experience as a Military Judge, Prosecutor and
Defense Counsel left me with the indelible knowledge that a ?Paper
Trail,? such as documents  downloaded from the HUS Website, will often
destroy the seemingly impregnablecredibility of a witness, accused or
adversary.

·         I now have a very damning ?Paper Trail? that has been
downloaded from the HSUS Website over the last 18 months - -the
?smoking gun!?

As is so true in all phases of life, ?Timing is Everything.?  That is
why the ?Strategic Plan? must be executed with flawless precision in a
short period of time so that HSUS will not have time to react
effectively to blunt the call for an IRS investigation. For the
Strategic Plan to have the best chance for optimum success, two things
must occur between now and the end of December.

First, several thousand letters need to be mailed to the IRS Tax Fraud
Office between now and Christmas Eve.  This will allow a week for me
to receive copies of the Certified Mail Receipts so that I will be
able to ?follow-up? with the Treasury Department, which has oversight
over the IRS, in early January.

Second, several thousand E-Mails need to be sent to your respective
two Senators and U.S. Representatives between Christmas and New Years
Day.  (Typically, those Offices are shut down for the Holidays or only
have a skeleton crew.)  Thus, when they open up for business after the
First, many Members of Congress will be briefed by their staffs about
?all of the E-mails received from constituents concerning the HSUS.?
?NUMBERS MATTER? AND THE SHOCK EFFECT OF SO MANY E-MAILS, EVEN THOUGH
THEY ARE BOILERPLATE (This is an exception to the general rule not to
send form letters), WILL BE ?ATTENTION GETTERS,? AND MAY RESULT IN AT
LEAST SEVERAL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS CONTACTING THE IRS AND ASKING THAT
IT INVESTIGATE THE LOBBY ACTIVITIES OF THE HSUS.  Thus, we will have
two ?waves? hitting the IRS in a period of 2-3 weeks, and if the IRS
does not promptly act, we will have the ?Certified Mail Receipt
Documentation? and the opportunity to escalate the ?Lobbying? issue to
a more senior level in the Treasury Department that has oversight over
the IRS.

Reflect for a moment on this thought:   If HSUS has to defend its
actions against the IRS, it will throw the HSUS off it ?game? at the
Beginning of the Year when it plans to go full court press at the
Federal Level, as well as at the State Level - - a potential mega-
momentum changer!

I would appreciate if you would consider taking 60 minutes of your
time to try and neuter and spay the HSUS by downloading the three
attachments; finalizing a boilerplate letter to the IRS Tax Fraud
Office and sending the letter by Certified Mail; sending boilerplate E-
Mails to your respective three Members of Congress; and then sending
me a copy of the Certified Mail Receipt.   Thank You.

Frank Losey