[ SHOWGSD-L ] Clarification to Evan's Post

  • From: WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:22:36 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/2010 11:01:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time, ELG440
writes:

At one  time LanaLee and Margy were big on giving out information. For
reasons they have, that has stopped.

I can't speak about Margy on this but DANIA & I  originally went to the
Board meetings and tried to report to the list an  accurate & unbiased
accounting on each day's happenings.  We worked  very hard between the two of
us to
read & re-read what we were going to post  in order to maintain a stand of
correctness & impartiality.  When we  were elected to the Board, we ceased
posting as we both felt it to be a conflict  of interest counting on the
Board-O-Gram & official minutes to inform  the membership.  When we ceased
posting from the Board  meetings there were others who chose to post from the
meetings.  I  have no idea why they decided to stop.

Lanalee