[ SHOWGSD-L ] Clarence's weekend...

  • From: pruett@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:46:08 +0000

Ariel and I picked "Clarence" up from his upstate NY co-owner's home on the way
back from the Canadian National.  We've spent a few weeks doing some roadwork
and some ring training and this weekend "Clarence" got to strut his stuff...

On Saturday, at the German Shepherd Dog Club of Central Mass under judge Linda
Robey (in the POURING rain), Clarence took a 4 point major reserve from the
open class.

On Sunday, at the Nashua, NH 1st annual all-breed show, Clarence went WD and BOW
for two points under judge Barbara Brooks.  Clarence now has 9 points, one
major.

Clarence is registered as Heritage-Windy Acres' VIP V Dorman OFA H&E and is line
bred on 4X Sel Ch Ken-Delaine's Clarice OFA H&E (his dam is a Clarice daughter
and his sire is Ch Heritage-Windy Acres' CEO OFA H&E, a Sel Ch Desperado ROM
OFA son out of a Clarice daughter).

Clarence is bred by me, Alison Dorman, and Karen Harrison and owned by me,
Alison, and Linda Terry.  He is beautifully presented by his friend and
trainer, Ariel Cassista.

Laurie Pruett
Windy Acres