[ SHOWGSD-L ] Cincinnati show times

  • From: "crudolf tds.net" <crudolf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:15:11 -0400

For those who did not get the email confirmation(our show secretary was ill
and confirmations were not sent) here are the times for the obedience and
rally events:
Friday:  Obedience starts at 10 AM Utility first, then Open at 11:15,
Novice  to follow Open

Rally walk through:  3:00PM  Begin with Exellent at 3:10 followed by
Advanced then Novice

Saturday Obedience:  Starts at 10:00AM  in the following order:  Utility,
Open, Grad Nov, Versatility, Veterans and Pre=Novice

We will have food and drinks available on the show grounds. Any questions,
call Dottie at 513-325-1158 or me at 513-267-2132

--
Christiane Rudolf
Tanglewood Farm