[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Chores and dogs

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:05:12 -0700 (PDT)

You are not alone.  Sissy likes to follow, and lead and trip me as I clean the
yard.  I have to get all the poop as it happens, cause lupus boy Bucko thinks
it is a snack.  He has too much weight on him, I keep thinking I am getting
some off, then he gets into what he calls the Food Room, and eats straight from
the bag (kibble is so bad they don't like it?).  And he is fat again.

  Bertha likes to help me after a shower, cold nose and all.  Bucko, as I said
would clean the yard for me.

  Gail Stiefferman said that Liddy would carry the pooper scooper around when
she was living with them waiting to come into heat for the breeding.  Now she
likes to sit in my living room bay window and bark at anything she thinks might
be a problem, even the lizards near the window.

  Your dogs are not any weirder than mine Laura.
  sheila
grnram415@xxxxxxx wrote:
  I think my dogs are weird.  They insist on helping with chores and they have
their own specific chores they like.  Charm insists on helping with sweeping
floors and doing dishes.  3 of them get overly excited when I do poop
patrol.  A couple others think weeding and yardwork is fun.  And my 2
youngest girls are into cleaning and feeding the chicken and cat stuff.  If I
switch dogs and chores around, it is just not the same.  Ok, helping consists
of getting in my way to see what I am doing.  It takes double the time to
accomplish these chores but they sure have fun.  Maybe it is just that GSD's
need a job and they have decided on their jobs.  I have to wonder how they
decide on what job they want.  I don't know so I just go with it.  Silly
dogs :-)

Laura Thomas
AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL
at AOL.com.

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.