[ SHOWGSD-L ] Chicken Soup Ain't What It Used To Be

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:48:45 -0400

I've used Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul for the last couple years.  I
WAS happy with it, then noticed that the guys' coats were looking a little
harsh.  After asking questions of practically everybody, I decided to use Pro
Plan Performance for the adults and Eukanuba Puppy for large breeds (for my
Eagle daughter Winter and Angel's expected litter.)  I'd love to hear from some
of you Listers who use Pro Plan.  What do you think of it?
I think that Chicken Soup must've change their formulas--don't you hate it when
a company does that??
Penny in NY