[ SHOWGSD-L ] Check this website with dogs to avoid!

  • From: Karen4paws@xxxxxxx
  • To: Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, GSD_Today@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:00:37 EST

I can't believe this! Look at this woman's website. She has a listing of
dogs to avoid

Here is the website

_http://dogdoright.com/index.htm_ (http://dogdoright.com/index.htm)
Here is what it says! (Click on types of dogs and scroll  down)

GROUPS OF DOGS
We have devised our own  grouping of dogs that is different from the big
breed clubs. We have grouped  dogs not by historical purpose, size or country
or
origin, but instead by  temperament and energy level, and according to the type
of person that would do  best with the particular dog breed.

DOGS TO  AVOID
American type German  Shepard Dogs !!!!!!!
Pit Bulls and Pit Bull  type dogs
Rottweilers
Odd mixed-breed dogs,  that are bred for increased aggression
Dogs that are breed to  be unusually 'small'
Dogs of a supposedly 'rare' color
Filas
Presa Canario
Any rare  guard dog