[ SHOWGSD-L ] Charlotte shows/Major brag

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:38:17 EDT

I'd like to add my congratulations to Doris Herbert, Patty Hart and Caroleen
Sanders, the 3 members of the Charlotte GSD club who put together these shows.
They did a great job, the quality of entries was very nice, the weather was
perfect and everybody had a really good time. I wasn't there on saturday but
Gene was and he said Saturday was as nice a time as Sunday which was thoroughly
enjoyable.
We had a promising young potential handler with us that several people had
met at earlier shows but it was nice to see how pleasant everybody was to him
including the pros. He was very excited to get to handle a few dogs again.
To top it off, we won a 3 point Major under Mr Bob Drescher with our young
sable boy, Kaleef's Raptor of Falkrigia, and won a nice, quality Am Bred bitch
class with our Summer Wine.
Thanks to George Berstler for a great handling job on both these dogs both
days. It's really nice to have George coming down to some of these southern
shows again !! And thanks to Linda Bankhead for taking Torrie back in to BOW !
Great job !
lynda

Check out our websites for constantly updated info and pictures
www.falkrigiashepherds.com
www.thecraftywoodchuck.com

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.