[ SHOWGSD-L ] Certificates, Pins and Medals

  • From: LauraEG@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:16:43 EDT

Hi all,

I would like to let everyone know that I will be bringing  awards with me to
the National (Gold, Silver & Bronze Pins and Silver  Medals) if you have had
titles earned by your dogs between January 1, 2007 &  November 30, 2007 and did
not apply or ask for your awards; please come and see  me to get them.  You
will need to have a copy of your title from AKC, to  save us a great deal of
confusion, please put a label on the copy of the  certificate with your contact
information on it including your email  address.

Now, in addition - if you would like to collect pins,  certificates and
medals earned prior to January 1, 2007 - these will be  available for purchase
at
the National.  Credit cards can not be accepted,  bring cash or your check
book.  You will need to have a copy of your title  from AKC, to save us a great
deal of confusion, please put a label on the copy  of the certificate with your
contact information on it including your email  address.

If you wish to purchase duplicates (for co-owners, or for pins  lost and need
to be replaced) Medals are $15.00, Pins are $10 and Certificates  are $3.
(certificates to be mailed after the National)

I don't believe that I will have access to a color printer,  certificates
will be mailed after the National, pins & medals can be given  out at the
National.

I am not sure where I will be located, hopefully I can get  that announced.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact  me.

Laura Gilbert, Chair
GSDCA Office
2448 Johnstown Road
Chesapeake, VA 23322
757-421-7854
_GSDCAOffice@xxxxxxxx (mailto:GSDCAOffice@xxxxxxx)

Please feel free to share this information with any GSDCA Club  Members
no registration required and great graphics â?? check it out!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211202682x1200689022/aol?redirhttp://www.games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001)