[ SHOWGSD-L ] Celebrating our 50th. Anniversary this year!

  • From: "Rick and Audra" <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:41:33 -0700

The German Shepherd Dog Club Of Southern Arizona, Inc. is celebrating our 50th.
Anniversary!

It's time to start planning your trip to Tucson, Arizona this spring!
On Friday 04/13/2007 we will be having a fun match and then Saturday and Sunday
we will be hosting our annual specialty shows.

SATURDAY
Breed
Ms. Bo Vujovich

Junior showmanship