[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Can't have it both ways

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LauraEG@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:43:01 -0700 (PDT)

That's exactly right, I work as a hospital switchboard operator and if the
patient or the family or the nurses request it we can not give out any
information. It is called NINP and it follows HIPPA guidelines. The other
reason that infornation is not given out is because we simply donot have it
yet. It takes a good amount of time between the time a patient comes in and is
registered. I am constantly getting calls from people looking for someone who
is supposed to be here and I have no information available.

  I do wish the best for Paul and hope that he is well soon. My best to Jen as
well, I know how hard it is to ahve someone in ICU with no idea about whats
wrong with your loved one.

  Luanne

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.