[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cancer research study

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 01:58:01 GMT

It has nothing to do with in or out of Southern California.  This is available
to everybody with a healthy GSD aged 5 years or older.

You can fax the forms, too, you don't need to mail them.

I e-mailed John, he e-mailed me the forms, I printed them out, signed them and
faxed them back.  The kit arrived here 2 days ago.  They move fast!  If it was
a cheek swab, it would be easier, but, a blood draw is easy enough.

Sounds like a wonderful study.  Thank you to all who participate.

Paula, 35 days and counting

Home of BIS, BISS, Multi-Group Winning, AKC JAM/AOE, International & American
Champion, Bronze Grand Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC,
TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047 (Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid), 1st male German
Shepherd Dog Grand Champion, Lifetime #1 GSD in California & Michigan (AKC
Stats as of 8/20/11), 2011 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Invitee.