[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canadian Mid-West Futurity info

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <trimblyn@xxxxxxxx>, <regattagsd@xxxxxxx>, "'Show List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:46:07 -0700

Hi Bob;
Maybe it is just us....but we think that is a GREAT idea!
Most of us have to travel some distance to good shows with judges
we like....and to have a 'Cluster'  of good shows and Futurities
in one location would be a DEFINITE DRAW for us.
It sure simplifies things and cuts back on the traveling for those
showing their dogs.
ONE TRIP and you are THERE....same Hotel...not traveling in between
except to the same site and a chance to show under FOUR GOOD JUDGES!!

GREAT IDEA IMO.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com