[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canadian Ballots

  • From: Les Salowski <sheppup@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 12:54:37 -0400

A solution? - Send all the ballots a week early via FedEx or UPS to a
single Canadian member who can forward each ballot within Canada via
first class mail and have the parent club reimburse that member for the
cost of postage.  Seems that it would not be overly complicated.  One
package over the border and then the Canadian members have their ballots
within days.   I must say however, that I very much appreciate your
concern for the Canadian voters and appreciate your ideas  :-)