[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canadian Ballot

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TRAFALGARgsds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:44:37 -0700 (PDT)

Mailing to Canada is a challenge at times. Contracts need to take this into
consideration when drafted. I find sometimes as many as 50% of the items I ship
to parts of Canada don't make it or don't make it in one piece. But for not one
of them to make it from the initial mailing, I would have to assume it was a
postage issue.
I feel confident that anyone in charge of contracts for next year will fix that
problem.
Ruth

M Cheeks <TRAFALGARgsds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Just sent a letter to
Canada....didn't have postage, so stopped at the Post
Office...there is a
new (don't know how new) "International Rate" for all mail outside the USA.
US First Class Postage
will not be delivered.   I'm just surprised that the ballots weren't
delivered postage due or returned
to sender for insufficient postage.

On the other hand, even having paid the "International Rate", my letter
still has not reached its destination,
and we are now on the 14th day since it was mailed.

Mike

TRAFALGAR German Shepherds
Home of GV TRAFALGAR's Premium Blend
Michael & Susan Cheeks
TRAFALGARgsds@xxxxxxxxx
610-827-1833

 ------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:22:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: sheppup@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CanadianGSD] Bitter Sweet ........Canadian Ballot

Mailing ballots 2 weeks earlier will not help.  I still have not received my
ballots that were mailed out.  Only got the ones that were sent special
delivery. The ballot company has to put on extra postage for the mail to be
delivered outside of the United States or it will never get here

Ruth
"Strength and Wisdom are not conflicting values."

and lay it on us.