[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canada Ballots

  • From: lewieb@xxxxxxx
  • To: abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:09:07 -0400

Jump on an idea and dis it befoe it has even been thought about.........I said
it had been discussed, I did not say it was implemented.  And yes there are
many thingfs that have to be checked, our Bylaws, AKC persomission, etc..
However, since the GSDCA cannot control the postal system in any country and
since we have proven the Canadian mail system has not worked well for a few
years, we should consider an electronic vote or other methods that will ensure
the Canadian GSDCA Members get to vote on time.

I knew I should not post a possible solution or an idea on the List but then I
remember the time when the list was used for discussing new ideas, health
concerns and other things rather than finding fault with everything that is
typed.  Times sure have changed........

Back to vacation mode, I am heading off for NASS.

Lew

Visit our website at www.abraxasgsd.com
Signers GSDCA, Inc. Breeders Code of Ethics
Members GSDCA,Inc.(Ken 10/78, Patty 4/80) & GSDCA-WDA

AOL Mail and more.