[ SHOWGSD-L ] **Can MV AMMO**

  • From: "Aftica Gsd -Leanne Krieger" <krieger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:10:22 -0400

Now that the dust has settled and I got some well needed sleep, It is with
great pleasure I announce my brag.
Am RBIM BOF BIM BIS MV CAN Ch Afticas Ammunition KenDelaine gaited his way to
be the 2006 Can MV  judged by Mr Lee Brown. There are no right words to express
the gratitude my husband & I are feeling at this point. Lee Thank you from the
bottom of my heart for giving us this prestigious win. Ammo is sired by Sel Ch
Bil-Mar's Here Comes Trouble and his dam is KenDelaine's Trudy (Taylor Made x
Via of Basic Four)
There are so many people who have been such a big part in getting Ammo ready
for the big ring.  Ken & Delaine Thomson , Ammo's co -breeders, you gave me the
break I needed with your beautiful bitch Trudy and believed in me. Without you
none of this would be possible. George Berstler - thank you for giving Ammo the
nod in the Region of Ottawa,On. Steve & Pat Roda for all your  guidance and
love and allot of encouragement and of course sharing Trouble. Jenn
Somogyi.....you  are simply amazing. There are not enough Thank you's.
 It is so obvious that you and Ammo are meant to be together. My dear friend
Ron Peet. You have been my rock. Thank you for your wisdom & understanding  and
support throughout the years.
The GSDCC once again did a top notch job with our National. Hats off to all
involved. Congratulations once again to all the winners.
Last but not least, my dear friends and crowd support. Thank you for supporting
Ammo. You all made it a very memorable day.
Good Luck to all the exhibitors in St Louis.
Leanne & Ammo
www.geocities.com/afticagsd