[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Camcorder Infomation

  • From: Holly Whitney <holly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdc list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:46:39 -0400

I also have a Sony Handycam which we bought about 5 years ago, I love
it.  I've used it a lot and it's really held up.  I use it to take
movie of the dogs, then I upload them onto my Mac, choose just the
right frame with the perfect gait, and I have a perfect picture for a
web site.  You can see the pictures on my web site www.hbeng.com.  All
the moving pictures of Molly, Trox, and Jazz (an American Saddlebred)
are from the Handycam.

Holly