[ SHOWGSD-L ] Calling it a day....

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 23:14:54 EDT

I am off to a walk with TJ, Rodney and Pablo.  I can't think of a  better way
to end the day, walking with those I love.

You all have a good evening.  If you find yourself with nothing good  to do
right now, just turn off your computer and go do something that will make  you
feel good.

I don't know about you all, but with the terrible day on the list and now
the passing of Ricky, my day has gone from bad to worse.

So, good nite to you all.  Play nice, or go to bed.

Ileana