[ SHOWGSD-L ] California on Saturday

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:56:31 EDT

I can check one off mybucket list, I took the Harley to the park for the
show. Too cold, but fun to rumble down the highway again.

I got there early, and I see the Gux is here an so is Ellen and Karen
Taylor.  Jackie Pillipont and her main squeeze are here, and Amy is here to
handle.
Ken Tank and Karen have Hunter back to learn, and Flower Boy came to  watch.
I see the Greens and Blyth Bosal came to see us.

Liz Leshhorn took time off doing the kitchen and I see that Dave and Jan
Coleman are talking to Bill Basu. Richard and Liz Sottille are here and Bud
Drew
came for the show.  I see that Barb and Tracy came by and they are sitting
off by themselves again. Hunter just came by to see what I was doing,  typing.
JR is here and has a tie on, so he is handling. I know he is  showing Twyla's
dog and I would love to see him finish.

Debbie Kaser came by to say hello, and Roger is working dogs and Sheryll is
washing.  Sharon and Mike Avery are taking pictures again.  Kathy Tank  came
by and I am going to sky dive, and she will make sure I follow through with
it.  I see Susan and her hsuband here tooo and Gene and Sharon Pico are
moviing
the car so others can park too.  Bounty Hunter got out of the car  and was
looking for Ellen, and found her.  It's a safe park, so no  problems.

Jean Whalen is here and I see that Paul Mazzone has a dog entered, but I
haven't seen him yet.  Sharlonna is here with puppies and the handlers are
yelling at the owners already.  I did see Kathy Bennett and I hear she has
puppies
so I need to introduce her to a lady who just asked me. I am surprised  she
talked to me, IO have on my Harley jacket and look mean.

Erin Nellis is here, what a surprise with Kim Schooly. I invited them to
spend the night with us, and I did it without asking Tedi.  If I stop  styping
in
the middle, you wil know that Tedi found out that I invited  them.

IT'S SHOW TIME

JUDGE MICHEL CHALOUX

-9 PUPPY DOGS

1.   MAR HAVEN'S ACE OF SPADES Breeder Carolyn Martello Sire Ch  Karizma's
Nicaragua Dam Mar Haven's Southern Nights owner Carolyn Martello

2.   YASKO VOM FLEISCHERHEIM Breeder William Fleischer Sire Zamp  Vom
Thermodos Dam Uma Vom Jurgen Haus Owner Paul Mazzone

9-12 PUPPY DOGS
BEST OPPOSITE SEX PUPPY

1.   LEALYNN SCHATZMAR'S SURPRISE Breeder Liz Leshhorn Lealynn  Secret Agent
Man V High Sierra X fLealynn mar-?Cia's Moon Dance Owner Bob &  Darlene
Ghigleri

2.   KAYWIND DEBONAIR DIONNSYS Breeder Gale A. Taylor &  Charlen Kay Taylor
Sire Ch Aramist's Zllion Dollar Guy Dam Zoni's Aura Aglitter  V KayWind TC
Owner Gale A. Taylor & Charlen Kay Taylor

3.   KALEEF'S SEATLE SLEW CAMPEON Breeder Jose Kglesias Sire Ch  Kaleef's
American Cowboy Dam Ch Sajela's Soledad O'Brien Kenly Owner Robert  & Carol
Jaggers

12-18 DOGS

1.   BACKACHERS WHALEN V JERICHO Breeder Richard & Elizabeth  Sottile & Dick
& Jean Whalen Sire Ch Backachers Chancellor V Almar Dam  Jericho's Me Me of
Backachers Owners R & E Sottile & D. & J.  Whalen

2.   MARINER' WHISKY RIVER Breeder Joyce Shelp & Debra  Freidberg Sire Ch
Talimars Top Shelf Tebe Nobe, HT Dam Cgh Mariner's Aria D'Arte  Owner Debra
Kaser
& Joyce Shelp

3.   LEALYNN'S JOVON HERITAJ STRYKER Breeder Liz Leschhorn &  M. Kaeser Sire
Ch Kenlyn's Aires of HiCliff Dam Lealynn's Mar-Cia's Cher Owner  Suzanne
Muldoon

4.  KARILYNNE'S MIDNIGHT EXPRESS CGC Breeder Marie Bevacqua &  Jacqueline M.
Simon Sire ch Lorien's Late night Dam Hera of Sunny Bee Owner  Ricdhard B &
Susan H Koch

NOVICE DOGS

1.. GHENGIS VON ZONI Breeder Paul Mazzone Sire Gello Von Lera Dam zoni's
What A Sweetie Owner robert Ryan

2.  SAGO'S SEARCH & DESTROY V BACKACHERS Breeder Gordon Merry Sire  Ch
Backacher's Chancellor V Al Mar Dam Princess Shadow Von Koch Owner Myles  &
Barbara
Neiman

OPEN DOGS
WINNER'S DOG
FOUR POINTS

1.  GARTER'S E-MALE FRAN-JO ANNE ISLE Breeder Gary Lewis & Marha  Simonette
Sire ch Jag of Fran-Jo Dam Lisa of Fran-Jo Owner Ken & Katherine  Tank & Gary
Lewis

RESERVE WINNER'S DOG
2.  LORIEN
â??S PATRON Breeder Twyla Miner  Georgette Lilley Agnes Fuchs Sire Ch TR's
Antonoio Dam Ch Geor-Jan Lorien's Ice  Castles Owenr Twyla Miner Georgette
Lilley
Agnes Fuchs

3.   MARINER'S BLACK ANGUS Breeder debra kaser joyce shelp &  Cathleen
Bennett Sire Utopia's Smooth As Ice Dam Ch Mariener's Aria D'Arte Owner  Debra
Kaser
& Joyce Shelp

4.   CROSS TIMBERS SAN FRANCISGOGH Breeder Nanci Nellis &  Erin Nellis Sire
Ch Cross Timbers Van Gogh HIC Dan Jerr-Wen's Wind Chill Owner  Nanci Nellis &
Erin Nellis

9-12 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

1.   MARINER'S REASON OF SHADOW ACRES Breeder Debra Kaser Joyce  Shelp, cindy
Tellefsen & Sheryl Brockett Sire Ch Kenlyn' Sries V HiCliff Dam  Ch Mariner's
Jenny From The Bloxk Owners Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp, Cindy  Tellefsen &
Sheryl Brockett

2.   KAYWIND'S ENCHANTING ECHO Breeder Gale A. Taylor &  Charlen Kay Taylor
Sire Ch Aramist's Zillion Dollar Guy Dam Zoni's Aura  Aglitter, TC Owner Gale
A. Taylor & Charlen Kay Taylor

12.-18 BITCHES
RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH

1.   HICKORYHILL'S MAGIC MARKER Breeder Steve & Christine  Granger Sire ch
Hickoryhill's GQ Dam Langeneau's Leyla of Stone Way Owner Dave  Lasater

2.  DONNA OF LOU-RO Breeder Louis Christina Sire Ch Marguis' Stealing  The
Show Dam Ch Lace of Lou-Ro Owner Samuel Israel &Lou Christina

BRED BY BITCHES

1.   FLUSTANZ SENSATION OF VICTORY Breeder Ken & Katherine  Tank & Lorraine
Cohen Sire Ch Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, Dam Ch Cathlion's  Azeri of Hallmark
Owner Katherine & Ken Tank

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
WINNER'S BITCH
BEST OF WINNERS
FOUR  POINTS

1.  CHABLIS SCANDALOUS Breeder Cindy & Ardin Bartley Sire Chablis  Coda
Nomoremniceguy Dam Chablis Silhouette Joelle Owner Thurban Warrick

2.    COASTLINE BLACKBERRY Breeder Jacque & Tom  Philippbar Sire Ch
Mar-Haven's Man In Black Dam Lorien's Morgan Le Fay Owenr  Jacque & Tom
Philippbar

OPEN BITCHES

1.   BACKACHERS SHA NAY NAY Breeder Richard & Elizbeth  Sottile Sire Ch Mar
Haven And The Beat Goes On Dam Ch Bachccers O'Sole Mio Owner  Richard &
Elizabeth Sottile

2.   CROSSROAD'S CANDLE IN THE WIND Breeder C. Bennett, J. Guay,  D. Kaser
Sire ch Rogue's Renegade Dam mariner's Three Fives Owner C. Bennett, J.  Guay,
D. Kaser

BEST OF BREED
CHAMPION WOODSIDE'S THE BOUNTY HUNTER Breeder Sandy  Anderson, Linda Wheeler
and John Kilgour Sire Ch Kenlyn's Calvin Hi-Cliff Kaleef  Dam Prairefire
Zshota Rozsha Owner Bogb & Ellen Frink & Anthony  Amoroso

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

CHAMPION LIEBCHEN'S BOOGIE WONDERLAND Breeder Gail Bauman & Cindy  Rarrat
Sire Ch Saterhaus Bad Boy of Nordlicht Dam Windmill's Livin On a Prayer  Owner
Gail Bauman & Dan Mosher

Another day another dog show.  Michel did a great job of judging, and  didn't
miss an entry. He is having so much fun in there, and it is going to be
great to see him at the National. I got to sit with Mike and Sharon Avery, and
they are bidding the National to take the pictures. I sure hope they get it. No

one takes better pictures than Mike.

Tomorrow is another day, and tomorrow I won't drive the Hog. It was only  six
miles to get here from home. I think we are having dinner with Rick Haase,
Erin Nelis and Kim Schooley, so that should be fun. I think I may take them for
 Persian food, and see if they like it.

More to come tomorrow.
Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

listings at AOL Autos.