[ SHOWGSD-L ] California I did Not Go

  • From: "Joan Fox" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l GSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 18:30:18 +0000 (UTC)

I am fine and I very much appreciate the phone calls. My husband gave us a
health scare so I stayed home Friday and did not go to judge today. Ever try to
change a ticket to another day? I do not advise it. LOL Ever try to get a
credit for another trip?I would not advise it.
Congratulations to all the winners. It would have been so much fun to judge
with my daughter, Linda Bankhead. We have been told we are the first
mother/daughter judging team in German Shepherds.I hope we can do it together
some other time. Joan F. Fox17500 Haskins Rd.Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023tel:
440-759-4119http://www.campaignersgsds.com