[ SHOWGSD-L ] Califonria on Saturday Riverside

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 19:09:45 EDT

It's another great day in the neighborhood. I am sitting with a very
pregnant Carrie, Jack Newton and Tom and Vivian Brown.  The sun is not out  so
it is
cool and overcast.  I see Kim Scholey wiuth a beautiful girl, her  daughter.
I keep thinking of the movie Suddenly Las Summer, I don't know  why, and she
is sitting with Cindy Davis.  I see Jerry Guzman with a  petition, and Bill
Basu is walking by.

Over at the other side is Marie Bevaqua with Bob and Darlene Ghelari, and
Pat Brown is talking to Jujdy and I see that Nikki is outside the ring
watching.
 Twyla is here and so if Eric and Ann, who probably brought her fantastic
bitch  for Specials.  I see Joanne and Erik now both smoking, and Jennifer root
is  reading the catalog.  Tedi is talking to Mary Garcia, and Don and Joyce
Newson are watching the dog show.  In the ring is Bill Tank, and Ken is  here,
but I didn't see Kathy yet, she can't be far behing.

Liz Leshhorn is taling to Jackie Pillipant and her husband is here too, as
is Linda Winkler.  I also see Thurmond and Mercedes, but I knew they were
here, when I got home form work yesterday, they were at the house so Tedi could

help them do a breeding.

PUPPY SWEEPSTAKES
JUDGE CARRIE FOGELSONG, JD
JUDGE DAVID  COLEMAN

BEST IN SWEEPSTAKES

RIVENDELL'S SUNNY SIDE UP Breeder Paul & Jennifer Root By Ch
Jaccar-Rivendell's Brando, HSAsX Rivendell Utopia Sachet Jericho Owner Hallie
& Seth
McMullen and Paul & Jennifer root

BEST OPPOSITE SEX IN SWEEPSTAKES

KEBLO'S SATCHMO OF JERICHO Breeder Barbara & Ken Loser And Dick and  Jean
Whalen By Ch Jericho's Easy Spirit of D'Arte, HSAs X Kebalo's Tucarora of
Jericho Owner Dick & Jean Whalen

Dave is in the ring judging, so here we go.

6-9 PUPPY DOGS

1.   HUNTS YOURS TRUELY Breeder Rachel Hunt, By Ch Organized  Crime of Eden X
Hunts Scarlet O'Hara owners Rachel Hunt & Joan  Intersimone

2.   ZONI'S THE MAGIC MAN D LOKOTA Breeder Paul Mazzone &  Victoria Cayer By
Ch Caraland's Survival's Magelian X Ponca Hills Felicia Owner  Paul Mazzaone &
Victoria Cayer

9-12 PUPPY DOGS

1.   KEBALO'S SATCHMO OF HERICHO Breeder Barbara & Ken Loser  and Dick & Jean
Whalen By Ch Jericho's Easy Spirit of D'Arte, HSAs X  Kebalo's Tucarona of
Jericho Owner dick & Jean Whalen

12-18 PUPPY DOGS

1.   JEZRA'S TELLEDEGA Breeder Edwin B. Hill, Tracy Radigan &  Charlene
Caruso By Karagin's Hoodlum of Castelhill X Elevaston's Tuscany HT  Owners Anne
H.
Thompson, Tracy Radigan & Robert Nichols

2.   CATHLIN'S CRUZ CONTROL OF GOLDSKY'S Breeder Judith Hale By  Sammy von
Drachenberg, PT X Cathlin's Kigali owners Wil Guerry & Bill  Tank

3.  LORIEN'S NEMO Breeder Owner By Ch Scher-Lo's Jr. Executive X Ch  Geor-Jan
Lorien'sw Ice Castles Owner Twyla Miner, Georgette Lilley & Agnes  Fuchs

NOVICE DOGS

1.   JEZRA'S DAYTONA Breeder T. Radigan, E. Hill & C Caruso  By Ch Karagins
Hoodlum of Castlehill X El Vastons Tuscany, HT Owner T. Radigan,  K. Taylor, R.
Nichols & c Tellefsen

AMERICAN BRED DOGS
WINNER'S DOG
THREE POINTS
BEST OF  WINNERS
BEST OPPOSITE SEX

1.   BACKACHERS CHANCELLOR V ALMAR Breeder R. Sottille, G. Merry  & A. Martin
By Ch. Caraland-Survival Magellen X Almars Indonesia Owner R.  Sottille, G.
Merry, & A. Martin

2.   MAR HAVEN'S FLYING SOLO OF VAN OAK Breeder Carolyn Martello,  Bob Grady
& Doris Estabrook, By Ch Elvaston's Southern Byrne X Mar Haven's  Flachette
Owner Mercedes & thuyrban Warrick and Carolyn Martello

3.   SATER-NORDLICHT HARD DRIVE Breeder Donna Sater By Ch  Richterslusts Mr.
T of Nordlicht Ch Saterhaus Radcliffe Owner Herbert Drew

4.   ASGARD'S WINER NIGHTS Breeder John Passafiume and Tedi &  Evan Ginsburg
by Hunter of Cedar Canyon X Ch JP's Tequilla Sunrise Owner Dr.  Lori Stewart

OPEN DOGS
RESERVE WINNER'S DOG

1.   SCHERZAR'S LICORICE Breeder Janice Staley By Scherzar's  Maverick X
Scherzar's Kandy Kisses Owner Janice L. Staley

2.   PONCA HILLS LAKOTA OF ZONI Breeder Jack Budd By Ch Gonvi  Rukalar's
Manny X Ch Ponca Hills Willow Owner Paul Mazzone & Victoria  Cayer

3.   UTOPIA'S SMOOTH AS ICE Breeder Kathy A. Aubrey By Ch Rohan's  Glass
Palace X Utopia's Sig Alert Owner Cathleen Bennett & Joe Guay

We had a lunch breatk and I see Dick and Jean Whalen walking by, or at  least
Jean is, Dick is using cruchs. I see Candy and her mone and Mario is here
talking to everyone.  I was glad to see Richard Sottile looking so good,  and
Thurman and Mercedes left to do a breeding.  I see Jennifer Root is  talking to
Lori Stewart and Gale Taylor is walking around the ring.  Bud  Drew is looking
good, and says his back is not bothering him as  much.   I did talk to
Richard and Sue Koch, and they are working in  obedience.   And, here we go.

6-9 PUPPY BITCH

1.   ZONI'S AURA AGLITTER V KAYWIND Breeder Paul a. Mazzone &  Victoria Cayer
By Ch Caraland-Survival's Magellan X Ponca Hills Felicia Owner  Gale A.
Taylor & Charlen K. Taylor

9-12 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

1.   RIVENDELL'S SUNNY SIDE UP Breeders Paul & Jennifer Root  By Ch
Jaccar-Rivendell's Brando, HSAs X Rivendell Utopia Sachet Jericho Owner  Hallie
& Seth
McMullen and Paul & Jennifer Root

2.   MAR-CIA LEALYNN'S ROSIE Breeder Mary E. Garcia & Liz  Leschhorn By Ch
Caraland- Survival Magellan X Encore's O'Shea Owner Mary E.  Garcia

3.   RAMHAUS AMBER OF NORDLICHT Breeder Carol Fielding &  Donna Sater, By
Sater- Nordlicht Hard Drive X Saterhaus Flirt of Nordlicht Owner  Carol Fielding

12-18 BITCHES

1.   ASGARD PEPPER OF SUNNY BEE Breeder Marie B. Bevacqua and  Tedi & Evan
ginsburg By Ch Encore-Asgard's O'Connor X Hera of Sunny Bee  Owner Marie B.
Bevacqua

2.   LORIEN'S NOTORIOUS Breeder owner By Ch Scher-Lo's Jr  Executive X Ch
Geor-Jan Lorien's Ice Castles owners Twyla Miner, Georgette  Lilley & Agnes
Fuchs

3.   KIMBER'S BRING IT ON CALLISTO Breeder Kim Schooley &  Debbie Smith By Ch
Kingfords Chile of Kimber X Kimber's Noel of Kingfords Owner  Kim Schooley

4.  BACKACHERS SHOULDA BNA DANCER Breeder Richard & Elizabeth  Sottile By Ch
Jericho's Woulda coulda Shoulda X Backacher's Tasheina Mystique  Owner George
Alteparmakian and Richard & Liz Sottile

NOVICE BITCHES

1.   SHANTY'S TANGUERAY Breeder Sharon E. Buckley & Jean M.  Lallensack By Ch
Nike Clayfield Casanova HT X ch Talimar's Deja Vu Owner Sharon  E. Buckley &
Jean M. Lallensack

2.  SHARLEN'S LAST A SPELL Breeer Amy Riley By Ch Zoni's Kurt Russel X
Shalem's Selma Owner Willie r. Hasson

3.  WAHONE'S PUEBLO KACHINA Breeder V.; Nelson, D. Linn & Linn  & K. Spinger
By Ch Karigin's Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch. Linnloch Paper doll  Showboat
Owner Valerie & Ron Nelson

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
WINNER'S BITCH
FOUR POINTS

1.   RIVENDELL'S ON THE MONEY Breeder Jennifer Root & Kathy  Aubrey By Ch
Jaccar- Rivendell's Brando HSAs X Utopia's Rivendell's Scenario PT  Owner
Jennifer & Paul Root

RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH
2.   JEZRA'S I KNOW IT SCHERZAR Breeder  T. Radigan & J Staley By Ch Winsomes
Ravschenbear X Scherzar's Midge owner  T. Radigan & C. Tellefsen

3.   CASTLEHIL'S TUFF PATUTIE Breeder Gail Hardcastle, mary  Stoll, Karen
Taylor & Jerry Guzman By Ch Survival's Tuff Decision HT X Ch  Castlehill's Cuz
Want To PT owners Pat Brownl, S. Brockett, G. Hardcastle  & M Stoll

4.   BACKACHERS LAURA W V RICHTERLUST Breeder Herbert Drew By Ch  Backachers
Ruggiero V Milo X Richterlust Zena V Windeast Owner R. Sottille &  H Drew

OPEN BITCHES

1.  KINGSFORD'S ANGELINA JOLIE Breeder Boob Funk, Caroline Grossman  & Char
Funk by Ch Zoni's Kurt Russell X Ch Raintree Reb-All-Flicka owners  Sharon Ruiz
Tom Plager & Bob Funk

2.   LOU-RO'S NOBLE DECISION Breeder Louis L. & Rose L.  Christina By Ch
Survival's Tuff Decisioeline Of Fran-Jo owner Jack Newton and  Louis L. & Rose
L.
Christina

3.   SCHERZAR'S CINNAMON TWIST Breeder Janice L. Staley By  Scherzar's
Maverick X Scherzar's Kandy Kisses Owner Janice L. Staley

4.  JERICHOS SUNNY OF YONCALLA Breeder Dick & Jean Whalen and Bob  & Linda
Freeney By Ch Backachers Ruggiero V Milo X Jerichos Estrella of  Castle Hill
Owner Dick & Jean Whalen and Mario Carrasco

BEST OF BREED

CHAMPION JAGAN'S HAPPYANUNOIT Breeder Anne H. Thompson By Ch Kismet's Sight
For Sore Eyes X Ch Jagan's Belle Starr Owner Anne H. Thompson

I am sitting with Bev and Cindy and they have one of those beautiful big
white wolf hounds.  Cindy is taking him into the ring.  I see everyone  leaving
and talking on cell phones. They are playing Happy Trails on the speaker  and
so it is time to head home.

Dave did a great job for his first show, and found the good ones. He seemed
to have a good time, and so did the exhibitors. What more could you ask for.
More tomorrow.l

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together