[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CONGRATS and Thanks

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <CLOVERLEIFE@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:59:22 -0700

I just opened my computer to 336 emails and have to sort through this. So
much has happened in just two days, it's amazing. I miss the blog, and my
sincere and huge thanks to Evan for making it possible for us to read what
was happening in the arena. Somewhere among the many posts must be the list
of the chosen judges for next year but I am too tired to go through all
those emails. I am sure someone will tell me. Congratulations to all the
winners.
According to Evan the quality was great, so the breeders must have done
something right.
Next year will not be missed.