[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList] BRAGS ! !

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Iza Kabuska <Izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:20:38 -0600 (CST)

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
From: Iza Kabuska <Izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2006/11/22 Wed AM 07:01:56 CST
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList] BRAGS ! !

                 =20
Just heard from my very good friend in Mexico, Carlos Arguimbau, about his =
fantastic wins at their National last weekend.=A0MY dog, Am.CH Karizma's Fr=
angelico OFA went Winners Dog and Select #3.=A0 (Carlos is having fun with =
Frankie, as I knew he would ! )=A0A 6-month old puppy that we bred by Kariz=
ma's Captain Jack (CH Karizma's My Guy X Karizma's Tanzania) went WINNERS B=
ITCH and Select #2, and of course Best Puppy In Show !!!=A0=A0 Wow !!!=A0 =
=A0A solid black bitch by Frankie west Reserve Winners Bitch and Best Young=
 Dog in Show.=A0Thank you Judge Sandy Anderson (we all know what a great ey=
e she has ! )=A0Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving !=A0 =A0Iza Kabuska
http://www.karizmashepherds.com           =20

Congrats are in order.......
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Kris Kudel