[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [CHGSD-L] I need your advice!!!!!

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:10:32 -0700 (PDT)

Cyndy - you are saying that these neighbors never complained about the other
dog that was aggressive?  My guess is that when that dog died they were so
happy they thought they were rid of the GSD problem that when they got another
one, they thought they would confront your friends right away.

  If the dog is totally not aggressive, what are they worried about?  Sounds
like this neighbor is just being a bully.

  As far as holes in the fence goes, I would go out when the neighbor is home
and snap pictures of the holes.  I would also call the city any time the
neighbors dogs were in my yard so they have something on record about these
dogs.  They might also consider calling in Animal Control or whoever governs
dangerous dogs and explain the situation to them.  maybe they could come out
and give 3rd party evaluation.  I know we are often afraid of governement
officials messing in our business, but taking the intiative often works to our
advantage.

  I've always been a fighter but not everyone is, so if they aren't attached to
the dog and don't have a problem being bullied, then they should probably just
give the dog back and go ask the neighbors what kind of dog they would approve
of before they get the next one.

  Cindy

Cyndy <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
              Oh, and I forgot to mention. .. their last GSD, who died a few
months ago, was VERY aggressive and fearful. And the SAME neighbors did not
complain about her!!!