[ SHOWGSD-L ] Buddy and Polo...abandoned GSDs in Kansas City

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 07:26:18 -0800 (PST)

These two have been pulled by Golden Retriever rescue, but this is a VERY short
term situation as they are totally full! They have tried unsuccessfully to work
with the GSD Rescues in the area and were not given any assistance...Please, is
there ANYONE in the area who might have a spare kennel for these two? They
really should be placed together if possible. They are physically GORGEOUS
animals and they are good with children. Is there any other GSD rescue in
another state that might be able to take them??? If we are this short on foster
homes, we need to find a way to encourage more people!!! I know this time of
the year is hard, with holidays upon us, but lets not forget the animals whose
very lives depend on us.
I have heard from some other members who are willing to give cash donations, as
am I, to help defray expenses for transport or food. They are fully vetted.
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo -  Calculate new
house payment