[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brooksville Shows -- in danger?

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <BarMarGSD@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 16:18:07 -0500

People up in Hernando County are trying to put a STOP to Florida Classic
Park Dog Shows.  Here is a link to a story in the local newspaper about it.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/localgovernment/hernando-officials-urged-to-put-leash-on-dog-shows/1143558

At this time, probably the best thing to do is wait until you are at the
show(s) in Brooksville...there will probably be some kind of petition to
sign that will be presented to the authorities..........if not at the
specialties, then at the all-breed shows..at least one of them.  Make sure
to ask when you go to the shows.

   Peggy