[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bright spot at the National

  • From: Susan Casey <erynbrook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 13:12:29 -0600

With all the negatives floating around lately, I thought I'd share a little
brag
Many of you remember hearing about or seeing Posie, my little 23" b&t
bitch. She has been both a challenge and and a joy since she was born. She
is an exuberant, full of life, and often mischievous dog, all the while
accumulating a variety of titles. This year we get to celebrate those
titles in a big way. Posie completed the requirements for the GSDCA
Performance Award of Merit a few months ago, which qualifies her to
participate in the Parade of Greats Wednesday evening. And just a week ago
she completed her breed championship!

So PAM Ch. Erynbrook's Double Exposure HXAsd, HIAd, HSAsd, RN, TDU will get
her moment to shine on Wednesday night! Posie was bred by Nancie Phelps and
me, and is owned by us and Posie's best friend and trainer Kathy Howse. We
all are very proud.

See you at Purina! -- Susan

http://showgsd.org/mail.html