[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeders Clearing House

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 20:52:57 -0400

The Breeders Clearing House (a dummy corporation under The Publishers
Clearing House and JD Power and Associates) is offering another chance to
win!
 A lucky Board of Directors member has the chance to win a million dollar
cardboard check and a photo opportunity!

On;y those who voted "yes" to send the White DQ standard change to AKC for
approval are eligible to win. No penalty for sending the first time to AKC
with conflicting verbiage because you were in a rush and directed to do so.

You only need to answer the same questions as those on the list who say
"why not?"

NOTE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SPECIAL bonus!  Having the smarts to also
include a change in long coat verbiage to garner additional votes and
sympathy was masterful.  Heck, that pulled my heartstrings, my best bitch
was a coat and should have finished.

   1. If the standard changes and you have bred two AKC Champions;  do you
   plan to incorporate the white GSD into your bloodline over the next five
   years?  If yes, move onto question 2. (If no, move to question 3.)
   2. Once you have stated you plan to utilize an undesirable color and
   purposefully bring a once DQ and now  serious fault into your AKC
   conformation show line; is this trait going to improve your kennel line? (
   If yes, move to question 4. If no, move to question 3.)
   3. If you are unwilling to utilize the white GSD in your show line; how
   is this going to help us grow and improve?  (you have flunked this survey
   because it is not logical)
   4. Why should our parent club cater to a group of people who have made a
   conscious decision to ignore our standard?   (outside of membership revenue
   which is NOT a valid reason).

http://showgsd.org/mail.html