[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeder Brags - Champion # 81 and a Puppy Major

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 00:31:30 +0000 (UTC)

It was a great weekend. No handler fees.  No entry fees.  But a new champion,
Go for the Gusto of Edan became Sel Ex Ch Good to the Last Drop of Edan's 5th
champion and You Go Girl of Edan's ROM 3rd.  Zac is owned by Beth Wilkerson and
is her 1st champion.  He got both majors at specialty shows and minors at all
breeds.

To top it off I got a call from Tracy Kaecker to tell me her 9 month old bitch
Too Young to Fall in Love of Edan got a major in St Louis .  She is sired by Ch
Wolf Creek Phoenix v Merivern, out of GCh Love Makes the World Go Round of
Edan. This breeding has just been repeated.

Kobe and I went to the shows to watch and practice Rally today. After just a
months training he is ready to compete and loves it. He also  got his OFA heart
certification today.

 Ann
www.edangsd.com
Home of AOE Sel Ex Ch Gilley ROM,Sel Ex Ch Maxwell,Can GV Sel Ex Ch Kobe and
Sel Ch MmmMmm Good, #1 dam Muggles, Breeder-owner 0f 81 champions and 23 ROMs.
Proud receipient of Lloyd Brackett Award