[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeder Brags!

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 16:48:45 -0800 (PST)

Today was another good day for RiverRock dogs.  RiverRock's Starsky was Winners
Dog and Best of Winners for two points again today in Fredericksburg.  Starsky
is sired by GCH Anne Isle's Promise Keeper (Tucker) out of GCH RiverRock's
Hotel California (Callie). Starsky is owned by Andy Batch and handled by Kent.
Down in Dallas, after going Reserve, Best Puppy, and 3rd in Puppy Group
yesterday, RiverRock's Lady v. Kenlyn went Winners Bitch and Best Opposite
today for her first point, all from her first weekend in the 6-9 puppy class!
She was owner-handled by Nancy Westerlund both days!  I know you had fun,
Nancy, and I could not be happier for you!!!  Lady is sired by Tucker out of
Callie's daughter RiverRock's Karla v. Kenlyn.  Lady will be traveling to
Houston, New Orleans, and Atlanta next, so keep your eye out for this little
girl!  I think she is a good one.  She is one quarter German BTW.  No one
deserves this more than you, Nancy!!!  Have a great time, dear friend!!!  Can't
wait to hear more!!!

Zoa

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockgermanshepherds.com
Generations of Dually-Titled Champions
and Protective Companions for a Changing World

http://showgsd.org/mail.html