[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breed Warden? Re: ..Most Show People

  • From: Tari Kridler <chsweetsun@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:00:24 -0400

   I don't want to Partake in the Exact Breed Warden as they do in
Germany..THIS is the USA.   We could be the ones that would and should
develope the Wardens Guidlines for the SIMPLE REASON WE MUST PUT A STOP TO
BYB.  Legislations would be down if there weren't so many dogs raised by Puppy
Mills and BYB.  Legislation that is ultimately going to hurt US the SHOW
people.
   My friend flew out of OK couple weeks ago.  She took her show dog to the
airport to fly home.  She was Appalled by the number of crates FULL of Puppys
flying out...to pet shops all around the country.  She was also told by the
Airline attendant that this was a "Light" day.  Somedays they were full to the
max...
ugh...I'm done with this..I have dogs to take care of...again...and
again....and again....Stand in my shoes and Rescue dogs every month, then come
tell me we are doing things RIGHT!
Tari Kridler
Home of 2003 GVx Ch.Kridler's Ruby& 2xSel. Ch. Kridler's Quno & Kridler's K9-11
GSD Rescue@ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com
* * Are you looking for a ShowQualityGSD? Check out Free Advertising @
www.showgsds4sale.com