[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bred By Dogs

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:01:17 EDT

Now on to the Bred By Dogs. The MAN just came by to say he is here to pump
the Rvs. I wonder what his title would be?  It was an interesting
announcement.  I see Ann Schultz acting frantic, so I guess she has  something
in this
class. It is a class of five, so it should not take a long  time. I see
Christina
in front, then three people I donâ??t know and Arial in  back.  I remember
winning this class a few years ago, with Fran Ford  judging and he is right in
front of me now. We both look exactly the same.

Randy Darrnell just came to sit with us and watch the show.  It is  sort of
quiet again, I think people might be getting hungry, and we are even  scheduled
for a lunch break.  Drag this show out, and break our record from  yesterday.
I love a challenge. Linda Freeny just stopped by to wave.  Jamie  continues
to do the individuals.

I see Scotty taking to Al Martin, and Pat Ayres is watching.  Lana Lee  is
bitching about my spelling and I explained that is the best part of my posts,
trying to figure out what I meant. It also allows others to make up what they
want, as I do.

Last Dog for individuals, and then the real stuff, and then THE LUNCH  BREAK!

She takes them around and moves Christine to second, and I donâ??t know who  is
in front and the crowd cheers and Jamie waves them off, and there they go,
and I think that might be the way it is, and YES, thatâ??s it.  Lorry Bellah
is
sitting with us and making up Man Laws.  First is Blackoakâ??s The  Godfather,
second is Good To The Last Drop of Edan, third is Windy Acres  HunkaBurner Luv
V J-Lyn and fourth is Van Rech Dances With Wolves. Now for  lunch

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together