[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breaking News ==>> Ed Boks Resigns at Los Angeles Animal Services

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:27:01 -0700

And still lying all the way out the door.   A judge in NY just allowed a racial
discrimination case against him to go forth (he allegedly fired somebody while
in NY to make room for a crony who had just been dismissed from another
position, slimy story).  HSUS may have room for him, he certainly has done
enough for THEM!

The concern is who will be next.  L.A. doesn't have the finest tradition of
hiring the correct person for the job here.

Stormy