[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brave Lanalee

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:53:37 -0700 (PDT)

Lets face it, we have all said things at a dog show that we wish we hadn't and
then only 3 or 4 folks would have heard or cared BUT Lanalee is announcing to
the world and can't make any comments. Hell I can't pronounce most of the dogs
names right and I am worse with human names. The only thing we should say is
thanks and we know it is a very hard job. We are hoping that you stay with us
tomorrow.

Lee try starting your day off with a Harvey Wall Banger or an Spanish coffee or
a Baileys and coffee.  Loosen up and enjoy the fact that the PP'er have video
to go with the blog.

Thankful Terry in the snow, who really needs a Baileys brake.