[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from the Pacific NW

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'showgsd-l'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:19:37 -0700

Thank you Mr. Hower for coming out and officiating the NW Futurity/Maturity
and finding:

1st Senior Futurity Dog - Inflight's The Shadow Knows

2nd Senior Futurity Dog - Inflight's Trouble With A T

Thank you also to Mrs. Edwina Trocki  for - Inflight's Time To Tango, 3rd in
a big tough Am Bred Class.

And to Kathy Casteel - THANK you for:

Winners Dog for a Big 5-Point Major and finishing points to New Champion*
Lorien's Park Avenue OFA Good, DNA, 2007 BOF!  "Marcus-Man" is number 10
Champion for his outstanding producing mother, and the 4th Champion from his
litter joining Ch. Patron, Ch. Pandemonium, Ch. Perrier. (*pending AKC
confirmation).

Thank you again Twyla for letting me have Marcus to help rebuild our
breeding program.  Not only is Marcus a great, fun dog, he's proving to an
incredible asset in producing quality typey puppies which exhibit the kind
of consistent, quality, correct motion that gives you goosebumps!  I'm
looking forward to trying my hand with some form of working title with
Marcus next.

Reserve Winners Dog for a big 5 point-Major Reserve - that smooth moving
Sable dog who gets better and better the longer he goes - Inflight's Trouble
With A T.   Thank you for the nod on this young guy.  We're Very Excited
about his future!

And once again - Inflight's Time To Tango, in a Tough American Bred Bitch
Class she worked them hard and we're very proud with 2nd place in that group
of outstanding bitches!

Thank you also to the big Crowd for your super kind comments and OUTSTANDING
SUPPORT of these dogs.  We're so humbled by these knowledgeable spectators
joining the excitement with us on these Marcus Kids!  Big Thanks to the
handlers - Lee Bellah, who has been so helpful with all these guys.  Lee
isn't new to dogs, being Lorry and Lenny's son, but relatively new to
handling.  Marcus is the second Dog Lee has finished this year alone!!
Thank you so much to Lee for all hard with these guys!  Lee is getting so
good, that I'm gonna have to start beating the clients off with a stick so I
have a handler!!  LOL  Also, Thank you Jeff Pyle for workin' with that
stubborn black dog, Tar for the 1st Senior Dog Class, and for stepping in to
take Trouble into Winners gaining the Major Reserve.  His smooth touch and
guidance was appreciated!

Congratulations to the other winners this weekend.  It was a long couple of
days, but good weather, good dogs and good people along with some good
winning sure does make all the hard work prepping for these shows well worth
it!

Kathaleen