[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from Last Couple Weeks

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: GSD show list <gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 01:03:16 +0000 (UTC)

I have been very busy since going back to work, over 1000 e-mails to go through.

I got a call from Pat Ayers that their 13 month old male, Nothing Else Matters
of Edan went Winner's dog today for a major at their specialty. Last weekend in
his first outing, he won two major Reserves. He is a brother to Kobe, sired by
AOE sel Ex Ch Mechanical Bull of Edan, out of my LONG COAT  No Laughing Matter
of Edan. A big Thank You goes to Bo Vujovich.

The repeat litter turned 6 months old a day before the Michigan shows and Laugh
Laugh Laugh of Edan went BOS Puppy both days and was moved up with Open and
AmBred in Winners. Thank you Kevin Reynolds and Butch Stiefferman.
He was again shown under Nancy Harper going Best Puppy in Wisconsin the
following weekend. His brother Laugh and the Whole World laughs made his debut
the next day winning his class. but was limping and couldn't compete for Best
Puppy'

Gilley got his 9th progeny this weekend when Better Look Quick of Edan, owned
by Dan and Carolyn Edwards got a Major Reserve this weekened. Gilley has 7
champions and is just one Major Reserve away from his ROM, all from Michigan, I
might add.
--
Ann
www.edangsd.com