[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags for the fur kids in Novi

  • From: Elizabeth Wilkerson <wilkersonem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 21:21:57 -0600

What an amazing weekend for us.  It started out with Thursday when my CH
Willowlakes Chances R  aka Zilla ( GV Rogue x Willowlakes Nirvanna) went Best
of Opposite under judge Judy Goodin.  Friday under judge Barbara Dempsey
Aldermann Windfall's Emancipation Of Mimi aka Mariah ( Ch Cade of Fran Jo x CH
Joelles Golddigger of Jessefan,ROM) took WB, BoW and Breed over specials. Zilla
took Select with Lisa Smelser handling him.  Saturday Mariah again took WB and
BoW under Robert Frost.  I then showed CH Go For The Gusto Of Edan aka Zak
earning him another Select.   I want to thank the Lord for watching over all of
my friends get to the show safely as the weather was terrible.  I want to thank
Jeff Pyle who handled Mariah to perfection.  What a great team you 2 make.  I
want to thank Lisa Smelser for the great job you did with Zilla, I think he has
taken a shine to you. Also thank you Richard Lawless for taking Zilla in for
his Best of Opposite on Thursday.  What a handful he was with the other
specials bitch in season, Mariah in season and recently bred to Zilla.  He
wasn't too sure which way to go.  Beth Wilkerson