[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags for Geronimo! :-)

  • From: "Becky T. Dickson" <gretchanya@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:33:22 -0400

Good news from Cumberland, Maine!

Multiple BPISS GretchAnya's Geronimo OFA EXC went WD/BOW/BOB and Group 3 today
under Mr. Sonny Ambrosio. Moe now has 11 points, both majors.

This win was very, very special to me because it marks the first time a dog I
bred went BOB, as well as the first time one of my breedings placed in the
Group. THANK YOU Sean Conboy for beautifully presenting Moe in the classes and
in Group. Thank you Amy (whose last name escapes me), for jumping in and
offering an extra pair of hands in winners dog and breed competitions. (Amy is
an all-breed handler we met ringside who actually breeds Bullmastiffs, but she
did great with my GSD today).

Moe is by Sel Exc CH Witmer's Jamiroquai OFA x GretchAnya's Koshari for Hopi
OFA. He was bred and is owned by myself.
You can see Moe on our website: ?http://www.gretchanya.com/Geronimo.htm

?Becky T. Dickson

www.GretchAnya.com

www.GSDbyDesign.com

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news, & more!