[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brags & Herding Addictions!

  • From: "Shirley Melvin" <shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'The List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 07:22:13 -0500

Congratulations!!  I wish we had someone closer than 3 hours away with sheep
and training.  I know what you mean, when TBoy got his herding instinct
certificate I had chill bumps.   It was amazing ---  he had never even seen
sheep before and after about 30 seconds of looking at them he went to work.

Shirley & Alan