[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag on Sunday in San Diego

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 23:35:54 -0700

We are so thrilled to just be reading show results and this and see
that this CASH daughter was Winners Bitch today!!
She is young and just starting to be shown so we were not even aware
she was entered.   We hope this solid black CASH daughter has just
begun.....thanks to Cyndi Flautt for spotting her.
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

  IT'S SHOW TIME

  JUDGE CYNDI FLAUTT

  AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
  WINNER'S BITCH
  THREE POINTS

  1.  COASTLINE BLACKBERRY Breeder Jacque & Tom Philippar Sire ch Mr  Haven's
  Man In Black Dam Lorien's Morgan Le Fay owenr Jacque & Tom  Philippbar
  2.   RIVENDELL'S SOME LIKE IT HOT, PT Breeder Paul &  Jennifer root Sire ch
  Jaccar- Rivendell's Brando, HSAs, TC Dam Rivendell-Utopia  Sachet Jericho
Owner
  J & I Dupzyk & P & J Root

  3.  NIKE CLAYFIELD KEEPSAKE ANGEL NCP HT, CGC, PT Breeder Dr. Gloria  Rice &
  Sharlonna C. McGaha Sire ch Nike Clayfield Casanova HT, HCT, CGC, TC  Dam
Nike
  Clayfield Winning Colors Owner Elizabeth Hartwig & Sharlonna NcGaha  & Dr.
  Gloria Rice

  4.  KINFORDS TESSA Breeder Charlotte & Robert Funk Sire ch  Richterslusts Jeb
  B Dam Kingford's Harley Owner Charleotte & Robert  Funk

  OPEN BITCHES
  RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH

  1.WELOVE DU CHIEN'S HONEY BE GOOD Breeder Jeffrey Moevius & Jane Kerner  Sire
  Ch Braunhaus Samari Dam Welov Du Chien's Gwenevere Owner Evan & Tedi  Ginsburg

  2.   CATHLIN'S CALIENTE OF HALLMARK Breeder J. Hale Sire Sammy  Vom
  Drachenberg Dam Cathlins Kigali Owner Ken/Katherine Tank & Jim/Edie  Hall

  2.  TOIABE HENRIETTA WEINHARD HSAs Breeder R. Joralemon & S  Moore Sire covy
  Tucker Hill's High Marc Dam Griffins Tulsa Griffin Owner R.  Joralemon c/0 T.
  Radigan

  3. KOHLEIN'S CUBA Breeder Katlyn & Maria McDonald Sire Altana's  Tradition
  Dam Kohlien's Byzantine Owner C. Bennett, J. Guay, C. Martello, M.  Warrick

  4. WINSOMES BEARA WANG Breeder K. & F. Fasano Sire Ch Kenlyn's Aries V
  Hycliff Dam Winsomes Arriva Bearci Owner Pam O'Dell c/o T. Radigan

  VETERAN DOG
  CHAMPION NIKE CLAYFIELD CASANOVA, HT, PT, TC, CGC Breeder  Sharlonna C.
  McGaha & Dr. Gloria S. Rice Sire Ch Utopia's Meet Joe Black HT,  TC Dam Nike
  Clayfield First Love GT, TC, CGC Owner Sharlonna C. McGaha & Dr.  Gloria S.
Rice

  BEST OF BREED

  CHAMPIN BRAZOS OF SATER-NORDLICHT, CGC Breeder Donna Sater Sire ch  karagin's
  Hoodlum of Castlehill Dam Jamie of Sater-Nordlicht Owner Michel &  Naomi
  Ebertin, Brenda Banister & Kelsy Crago

  BEST OPPOSITE SEX

  CHAMPION LIEBCHEN'S BOOGIE WONDERLAND Breeder Gail Bauman & Cindy  Rarrat
  Sire ch Saterhaus Bad Boy of Nordlicht Dam Windmill's Livin On A Prayer
Owner
  Gail Bowman & Dan Mosher

  It was another good day, good friends, good judging, and good times.   Cindy
  did a great job, took her time, and everyone got a chance to do their best
  and be seen, and then she picked the great ones.  It was good to see
Sharlonna
  and Casonova, looking like at kid again, and now on to next  weekend.

  I may not go next weekend, we have to decide soon.  If not, I hope  everyone
  has a great time at the Futurity, and the best dog and bitch win at the  four
  shows. If I do go, I will send the results.

  Evan

  Asgard German Shepherds
  http://www.asgardgsd.com/
  Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

  Home.