[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag on Killy's litter brother

  • From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:22:18 EDT

Just got a call from our co owner Rickey White in Jonesboro Ga.   Achilles
litter brother, Greenwood's Hektor, just took Winners Dog OWNER HANDLED  for
his
first 2 points ! This was at the Douglasville KC shows under judge Mrs.  Leah
James .
Rickey is just thrilled that his best pal decided to behave today lol.
Hektor has SUCH a good time in the ring, that he's been taking his class but
just
couldn't seem to keep all 4 on the ground and playing in winners.  Today he
did ...........hoorayyyyy.  I am just so happy for  both  Rickey & Jackie. It's
great when you have such wonderful co owners who love  the dog almost as much
as the dog loves them.
Hektor is out of 2x Sel Ch BilMar's Here Comes Trouble and our Ch Helmic's
Cassandra

Denise  Groenewald
SE Regional Representative for the GSDCA
Responsible Animal  Legislation Education Effort Federation
_www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/)