[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag of litter announcement for AOE Sel. Ch. Storm

  • From: tindrock1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 21:07:38 EST

Hello everyone, and happy belated New Year!  I would like to announce  my
first litter out of my own dog, (co-bred with good friends Lee and  Anita):
AOE Sel. Ch. Tindrock's Fire Storm at NIMH, TC, RN, HT, OFA and my  own
bitch, Ch. Carob-Tindrock's Legend (Gracie), a Concho daughter.  We  have 4
girls and 1 boy.  You may remember 'Storm' was RWD at the 2004  National at 16
months of age and more recently shown to Select in 2007 by Raul,  Kent's
senior trainer!!!!!!!  This is really the first opportunity we have  had to
breed Storm since getting him back when his co-owner Keith passed and my  move
to Atlanta where I only recently purchased my own home and having only 6
dogs, I really don't have a lot of bitches of my own to breed to him!   Anyhow,
the pups are now 3 days old and doing well!  I think this is the  Lloyd
Bracket formula in reverse for breeding (please correct me if I am  wrong) as
Gracie's dam (Ch. Carob's Kenya v Ber Jan, ROM) is Storm's  granddam on his
sire's side, she herself was a beautiful Champion, OFA, ROM  bitch who is/was
the dam of Sel. Ch. Carob's Tina of Bihari, herself  ROM!  So, hopefully
you'll be seeing these guys in the ring soon!   Good luck to all in 2010 and
thanks for listening.  Cheryl Olson/Tindrock  Shepherds