[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag from the National

  • From: "Becky T. Dickson" <gretchanya@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:20:55 -0400

 We returned home late last night and were fortunate enough to find the Sox
game on the radio during the third inning. It didn't end until we were about a
mile from the house, making it the most spectacular drive home from the airport
ever! GO SOX!
Now on to more important matters:
Our very own Kridler's Nutmeg v. Signature OFA Prelim took second 6-9 puppy
bitch in a HUGE (I mean HUGE), quality-packed class under Mr. Bob Kish. Thank
you Mr. Kish for finding our girl among such stiff competition. Thank you
Georgie B. for your impeccable handling.
"Meg" was bred by Tari Kridler, and Joe and Leslie Beccia, three of the nicest
people you could ever meet in the Breed. Thank you Tari for helping me double!!!
Meg is by CH Kenlyn's Aries v HiCliff ROM OFA x BIS CH Kridler's Tanzanite v.
Signature OFA. She? is owned by myself, or rather she owns me. Watch for this
flashy little black and red spitfire with George in a ring near you.

Becky T. Dickson
www.GretchAnya.com
www.GSDbyDesign.com
www.georgeberstler.com