[ SHOWGSD-L ] Boxer kids!

  • From: "Claire Drosdick" <avionkennels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 17:41:29 -0700

 Listmates:   So I'm in the SNOW( yes, Memorial Day)  in Park City, Utah, at
my niece's graduation while the Boxer kids are kicking ass at the NW and
Great Lakes Futurities!   So, some Boxer brags:   Congratulations to Candy
Zumwalt for the following:    Candia's Keep It In Vegas (Elvis), solid black
Boxer  son took his 9-12
puppy class both days under Karin Wagner and Leon Breault.  He also took
Best Puppy under Mr. Breault!  To top it off Elvis won his Teenage
Futurity Dogsclass yesterday under Tedi Ginsburg!   Elvis is sired by Ch.
Avion Joe Boxer out of  Candia's Watch Me Tango.  Elivis was handled by
Connie Malo from Utah to these wins.    Boxer's bi-color daughter "Give Me
Liberty" won a huge quality Junior Futurity Bitch class at Great Lakes under
Michaell Cheeks and went Best Puppy at the 4-point specialty before the
Futurity under Joe La Rosa on Saturday!!   Liberty's littermate brother "Joe
Cool" went second in a tough class of Junior Futurity dogs too!   These
lovely babies were bred by Nancy Smith out of her Salenchar's Cloe Grace, an
Avion Accel daughter.  Avion Accel was bred by me and is a littermate sister
to my Ch. Avion Advantage ( both Sel Ch. Ken Delaine's Mastercharge
daughters). Congratulations to Nancy and a big thank you for trusting
Libertyto me!  And a big thank you to the Joelle team, Tiffany and Joann for
making it happen!!   What a great weekend!   To Chuck and Sally Sedgewick,
thank you for breeding Salenchar's Cloe Grace; it was only one generation
before things started to happen!   Also, to Laura Gilbert who inquired some
time ago about what futurity Ch. Avion Advantage was shown in:  She was
firstin a large, deep Teenage Bitch class at the NW Futurity in 1997 under
Scootie Sherlock.   Claire Drosdick Avion Kennels