[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board meeting question

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Cynthia Flautt <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Showgsd-l list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 14:07:11 -0800

Part of the possible uses of the website was to have Committee Chairs
able to post information on "their" website themselves.  That runs
into security problems, I guess,  (as well as a certain amount of
training required... not a lot, but some).  I learned that the
Centennial Committee Website was set up by Pam, and the website will
be managed by a Centennial Committee person, so at no cost to the
Committee after the initial set-up.  What a wonderful way to go!

It could save a lot of money to have me or others do the uploading
instead of charging for it.  I'm sure that is still being considered
and checked out.  Aren't the specialty show results being done that
way now???

Storm