[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board meeting announcement

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:18:25 -0500

Ah how I've enjoyed your wonderful words and regardless if they are or are
not "choice words" they are wonderful
Yesssss, I know that each and every one on this very important chatting
group of GSD lovers will surely miss you Ed.
Well, at least I KNOW I WILL and realize those children you'll be teaching
will surely learn some stuff!  Choice words
are at a premium here and I recall recent ones as -- "intellectural
discourse"  "plenary session" "Enhancing the movements"
"Public Image" "educational outreach"but what is a "pleather stiletto"??  I
still love the knickers in a knot and go fry ice &
a few others that aren't on the tip of my keyboard at the moment.    HAVE
FUN - oh, that's one -- Keep the FUN in
dysFUNctional!!!!    Yesss    Geaux for it folks!!      Norma no L